Monday, July 6, 2009

Traffic lights are called robots

-We all have colds. All the little kids were sick and then so was Teacher Shirley. She keeps going on and on about the swine flu. Prettttty sure we're okay.
-It's a big deal to find ketchup anywhere. Man do I miss it.
-We just discovered watching movies online. Okay so we're a little behind the times but we are definitely enjoying it.
-Tshube is running at a track meet in Serbia. We miss him.
-We did nothing on the 4th of July. It was depressing. But on the 1st of July we shot of fireworks after bible study for Canada's Independence Day.
-We went to a soccer game with the Naledi kids to watch them play. We played the rich private school. We played with zero shin guards, one kid only wore one shoe, and another one had some sweet converse shoes on for the game. We lost terribly but it was fun to go hang out with them outside of school.
-We have pretty much completed all of our crossword and sudoku books.
-Sometimes the beef we have at the project has to be beat with a 3 foot long wooden spoon along with many knives to break it up. It has to be a neck piece or something gross that they always end up with. I still eat it though.
-I've been teaching BK some words...banana, no no no, teacher, apple. She's caught on so quickly, it's amazing. When I first met her she didn't make a peep and I think the only word she would say was mama. Now she laughs all the time and we have to tell her to be quiet during class.
-I can't believe we really only have a short time left here, it's wild.
-The little kids found a lizard last week. They beat it to death til all of its legs, tail, and head came off. I was disgusted but I think they found it pretty exciting.
-Nicole told me I put too much frosting on our cake. FALSE. There is never enough frosting
-We have successfully caught both of our dishrags on fire and they are now covered in holes.
-I miss my parents...and Kevin

No comments:

Post a Comment